Legal Help with EL Paso Probate, Estate Planning, and Real Estate
At The Law Offices of Victor H. Falvey, we take a hands-on approach when it comes to helping our clients with their Texas real estate, estate planning and probate needs. When you work with our firm, you work directly with an experienced lawyer who cares about your goals. If your case will bring you to court – civil court or probate court – we'll be right by your side, with an effective strategy focused on results. Contact us online or call 915-257-6632.
EL Paso Estate Planning Attorneys
We help families in all stages of life ensure the security of loved ones with estate planning and probate services that include:
- Wills and Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Medical Directives
- Elder law and Medicaid planning
We assist executors with Texas probate and the transfer of assets to heirs in the U.S. and in Mexico. We also help heirs and executors when problems arise in probate, protecting their interests in probate litigation.
El Paso Texas Real Estate Lawyer
With more than 30 years of experience in the El Paso market, you won't find a West Texas real estate lawyer with a greater depth of knowledge than Victor Falvey. Our real estate law practice includes transactions, resolution of real estate problems, and real estate litigation.
- Commercial and residential transactions, including purchase and sale, lease agreements and real estate closings
- Resolving problems with titles, boundaries, and commercial landlord-tenant issues
- Facilitating real estate development with land use and zoning assistance
- Representing parties in foreclosure proceedings