Before you purchase or try to sell any piece of property, take the necessary steps to ensure that the title is clear of any encumbrances. A real estate deal can slow to a crawl, and get completely derailed, if there are problems with title to the property. Work with an experienced El Paso property title lawyer to uncover and resolve title problems early.
Attorney Victor Falvey has substantial experience handling a wide array of title problems with commercial and residential properties. He has successfully represented clients across West Texas with problems ranging from title claims to lien removal. Whatever title issue you may be facing, you can rely on The Law Office of Victor H Falvey to do everything in our power to secure a favorable outcome.
Committed To A Positive Result In Your Title Dispute Case
Attorney Falvey has more than 30 years of experience in Texas real estate law. His understanding of the title issues that can arise and the steps necessary to resolve them allows him to recommend timely solutions to complex problems. He is prepared to help you with any property title issue, including:
- Title work: If you need to know the history on your property or you need to sell your property, we can prepare the necessary documentation and help you take the appropriate steps from the contract to the closing.
- Title insurance: If you are selling a property or buying a property, we can help you with the sale from the production of the contract to the closing of the final loans and payouts on your property sale.
- Title claims: If you attempt to close on the sale of a property and another party is claiming ownership of your property, Mr. Falvey will work to determine the validity of the other party’s claim and seek a swift resolution in your favor.
- Improper title to a property: When a property is purchased or inherited, the name on the title does not always get changed correctly. If the name on your title does not match the owner of the property, we can help you prove ownership and get the name on the title corrected.
- Liens: A lien on the title to the property you are attempting to buy or sell can prevent the real estate transaction from happening. We can help you address lien issues and work to get the liens removed so the deal can move forward.
- Lien releases: In some cases, all debts associated with the property are paid but the lender failed to remove the lien from the title. We can help you obtain a lien release to clear the title.
- Fraudulent transfers: If the title to your property has been fraudulently transferred into the name of another person, we can help you take the necessary steps to reclaim your property and get the title back into your name.
- Judgments: Creditors can obtain a judgment against a property for an unpaid debt; a judgment can also come about as part of divorce. Either way, a judgment can interfere with your ability to sell your property. Attorney Falvey can help you challenge or resolve a judgment so you can move forward with your real estate transaction.
- Foreclosure issues: A property in foreclosure can have a number of complex title issues tied to it. If you are attempting to buy a foreclosed property, we can help you identifying the title issues that need to be addressed and what needs to be done to resolve them.